BPOS Reporter allows you to easily run basic reports against your Microsoft Online Account. Anyone who has tried to get a report showing something as simple as their current mailbox sizes knows it’s more difficult than it should be…until now. MessageOps BPOS Reporter is a hosted website that allows you to easily run reports with just the click of a button. Reports include:
- Mailbox Size, Item Count, and Quota Usage
- What Mailbox Servers Users are on (helps determine which users are impacted by outages)
- Mobile Device Details (includes device type, last sync time)
- General User Properties such as Email Aliases and Last Signed in Date
- Top Senders and Receivers of email
The website is pretty simple, making it easy to access and use on mobile devices. Once you are signed in, a list of reports will be presented to you. If you’d like the results displayed to the screen, simply click the Generate Report button. If you’d like the report emailed to you as a .csv attachment, click the Email Report button. The reports can take a while to generate so if you have over 500 accounts, you should probably choose the Email Report option to prevent timeout issues.
The reports you see above are some of the most common report requests we get, but if you have an idea for a report, contact us, and we’ll see what we can do.
To access BPOS Reporter, browse to: