MessageOps PST Import services provide a simple, cost effective way to import historical PST data into your Office 365 mailboxes or archives. The MessageOps import process can import the PST’s directly into the user’s mailbox or their archive. Additionally, the email addresses in the messages are re-written so messages are reply-able after the import.
Here’s how it works.
1. You upload your PST files to a MessageOps FTP Server. If you have a very large amount of data, you can ship MessageOps an encrypted USB drive containing the PSTs.
2. You provide MessageOps with a CSV file containing the PST file name and the email address of the mailbox you want the data imported into. You can specify to have the mail data imported into the mailbox or archive.
3. You provide MessageOps with an Administrator account in your Office 365 subscription.
4. MessageOps imports the PST files into the appropriate mailboxes or archives and notifies you when complete.
It really is that simple.
There are 2 levels of pricing:
1. MessageOps Client Pricing – $10/GB*
2. Non MessageOps Client Pricing – $20/GB
*For information on becoming a MessageOps Client please visit, Setting MessageOps as your Partner . For large clients, additional discounts may be available.
How to Purchase
Just Contact Us and we’ll be able to walk you through the process and answer any additional questions you have.