As of May 1st, 2012 Microsoft will no longer be offering Office Live Small Business. If you are an existing OLSB user, please be advised that you must migrate to Office 365 by that date in order to retain all account data. Office 365 provides you with many of the same features that you valued in OLSB and much more.
Office 365 is the next generation of online productivity tools. It offers online versions of Microsoft’s best collaboration and communication tools; including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online and Office web apps.
At MessageOps, our goal is to provide a seamless migration and help alleviate the inherent issues that come with the transfer of your critical business data.
We understand that every organization’s IT staff is different. That’s why here at MessageOps, we conform the migration process to fit your company’s needs. We offer two tiers of migration services from OLSB to Office 365.
For our Basic Migration Package we provide the following services to you at a one-time fee of $499:
- An initial assessment of your existing infrastructure and business requirements
- Office 365 trial set-up and deployment assistance.
- Guidance in developing the migration and deployment plan. This includes the transfer of all Email, Contacts and Calendars.
- Assistance in migrating your existing Domain to Office 365.
- Post-Migration tasks such as helping your user connect properly to Office 365.
For our Premium Migration Package we include everything within the Basic Package PLUS the manual transfer of your website to the Office 365 account. We are providing this service for a fee of $999.
During the migration it is essential to take the proper steps, ensuring there’s no loss of data or productivity. To make this transition a success, trust MessageOps to guide you through the process. So whether you’re hands on or hands off, MessageOps has the team to support your transition from Office Live Small Business.