A pre-built, feature-rich SharePoint intranet portal on Office 365
Intelligently built. Intuitively designed. Immediately useful.
The ROOT SharePoint intranet portal centralizes access to important company information and apps right in Office 365. Ready-built, packed with features, and easily configurable, your company will engage employees, facilitate communication, foster collaboration, streamline processes, and organize your knowledge-base for quick, lasting productivity gains. Easily deployed and administered, ROOT intranet eliminates the complexity, cost and risk of a custom-built solution to bring immediate business value to your organization.
The ROOT Office 365 SharePoint Intranet lets your team communicate and collaborate no matter where they are or what devices they work on thanks to its completely device responsive, modern widget design. ROOT’s interdepartmental workflow designs bring immediate benefits to your organization by streamlining and automating workflow efficiency. ROOT’s enhanced people finder makes it easy for your team to find the people and skill sets they need to get answers quickly.
Check out the reviews on MessageOps ROOT – a Sharepoint Intranet Portal
Nine out of the best Intranets Worldwide in 2016 run on SharePoint according to the trusted Nielsen Norman Group in their latest Best Intranets report. This proves that SharePoint is still one of the most popular Intranet and Document collaboration platforms in the world. With the latest version of SharePoint 2016 coming out, and some companies moving fully to the cloud in SharePoint Online, a lot of intranets are being rebuilt to modernize their Intranet platform. Read more→
The ROOT Office 365 SharePoint Intranet lets your team communicate and collaborate no matter where they are or what devices they work on thanks to its completely device responsive, modern widget design. ROOT’s interdepartmental workflow designs bring immediate benefits to your organization by streamlining and automating workflow efficiency. ROOT’s enhanced people finder makes it easy for your team to find the people and skill sets they need to get answers quickly. Read more→
The benefits of a Microsoft SharePoint intranet
- Increase Productivity: It’s easy to be proactive when execs, department heads and employees all have one site where they can go to access the information and tools that are essential to their jobs. Serving as a daily dashboard that shows upcoming events and meetings, outstanding tasks, relevant news, email, critical documents and more, ROOT makes it easy to get to work on your business’s biggest priorities.
- Facilitate communication: Employees’ daily use of ROOT makes it easy for management to share important announcements, new initiatives, and policy updates; to recognize outstanding employees and teams; gather feedback and suggestions; and communicate company history, culture and positioning—even with thousands of employees scattered across the globe.
- Streamline processes: Improve processes by automating cross-departmental workflows, and eliminate unnecessary steps so you can deliver your product or service faster and more effectively. From simple internal processes like performance reviews and departmental requests to onboarding and off-boarding of employees, everything can be handled through your Office 365-hosted.
- Foster collaboration: Networking tools allow employees from different departments, teams and locations to find and connect with your company’s subject matter experts. Social and professional networks expand as employees become familiar with one another, creating a sense of community that supports collaboration and boosts productivity.
- Unify messaging: Every customer interaction, regardless of platform, should reinforce your core message and provide a consistent brand experience. ROOT enables your company to think with one mind and speak with one voice regarding corporate and departmental goals, marketing and industry events, and social messaging.
SharePoint Intranet Portal Features
Search by Skill Set, Name and Department
Marketing & Corporate Events Calendar
Monthly Employee Anniversary and Birthday Recognition
Shout Out Recognition
Departmental Request Widget With Workflow
Yearly Goals, Quarterly Objectives, Monthly Target
Social Networking : LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
Case Study/Win Search
Easy to Use administration
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Your company intranet will be hosted on Office 365 for easy online access from any device and location.